View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 07:43 PM   #9527 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I'm not going to make it this year as I have to many family obligations that came up last month. All good stuff but just to much in a short period of time. My son let us know he is getting married the last week of so of April and then my daughter got a job in Portland, OR and asked me to help move her there. She has to be there the first week of June...oh and I got the "Daddy I need a car too!" And that is just part of the story. Anyway, if all goes well I will be back in 2018!
We'll miss ya this year that is for sure. Daddy business takes precedents of anything else going on.