View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 05:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshaya View Post
Has anyone received their exhaust or been told they have started being manufactured as of yet? Just curious to see if the people who ordered before me have heard back yet!
I got a phone call on the 27th to let me know they would bill the remainder of the balance to my card, and hopefully ship by the end of the week. The actually shipped the following Monday, so just missed the end of the week. Tracking says mine will be delivered on Friday April 7th.

Ordered 12-25
Est Ship Date 3-22 - 4-5
Shipped 4-3
Should Receive 4-7

So they are right on track. Which is pretty much what I expected, they have a reputation for being on time. All around professional so far, no complaints. Hopefully get to install mine this weekend.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote