View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 10:18 AM   #84 (permalink)
2SIC4U
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370Z R
2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute2SIC4U has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFart View Post
Really late to this one, but I called them on the same issue about the spring alignment. They said it was normal when car was jacked up, when car is down on ground it looks ok from what I can see. I'm running a 6" spring and my adjuster is in the middle, have plenty of room to go either way. Total bitch adjusting them though - the spring binds on tbe inside of the adjuster.

When the weather gets nice I have to play with my droop, any major bump I hit it sounds like I am slamming up against something with the suspension, but not seeing anything amiss.

Here is a picture of mine with the car on the ground.
It sounds like you are slamming because your spring is moving in the midlink cup, you need to install helper springs to prevent this from happening. See my other post with what part you need or call KW directly and they will provide you with what spring you need.
2SIC4U is offline   Reply With Quote