View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 08:12 AM   #79 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
Anyone have a solid review yet or comparison to RE-11? Need to order tires and debating on trying the ps4s
I've been actively looking. My buddy purchased the PS4S for his Focus ST and ran PSS before this. He says he feels like the PS4S is better in every category (wet being the exception since it hasnt rained since he bought them) than the PSS. And just based on my personal opinion the PSS were slightly better than RE11.

Like I said, I've been scowering google for some good comparison test and have yet to find anything on the PS4S. Their probably just too new and most people either dont need new tires, havent heard of them or just dont care to write a review

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote