Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 03:59 PM   #1211 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
Or her flip side Tara, both of which I find annoying....I thought Rosita was going to shoot Eugene.....that would have been awesome. But no. Just her B$tch face was all we got, and the team running around wasting bullets and not hitting anything. Then Simon flips them the bird while driving off with Negan as a hail of automatic gunfire from 15 guns or so goes right at them.....and hits nothing. Funny how they can shoot a walker in the head with a pistol from 30 yards, but can't hit a freaking truck with a machine gun from 15 feet. I thought Jadis was going to do some weird BDSM thing to Rick and make Michonne watch it....
Seems that losing an eye makes you quick draw McDraw because Carl was the only one worth a crap. It looks like the survivors went to Stormtrooper marksmanship school and the concept of taking cover is lost when fighting zombies for so long. The show is in serious need of consultants as the fight choreography was apparently the work of 12 year olds...
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote