Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 08:53 PM   #2316 (permalink)
JENZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda MX-5 Club
JENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond repute

If any of you local folks are interested in these - I will give you a special price - which is a significant loss to me:

JenJen @dawdlingcupcake #forsale locally only in #lasvegas this is for a pair of #Corbeau #gtsii #aftermarketseats that have been customized with a shaved seat base and #corvette #redleather #blackleather and #whitestitching hit me up if you are inte

They are Corbeau GTS II seats that have been custom upholstered in real Corvette red leather - black leather - white stitching - shaved seat base. This is a pair. I paid $1100 just for the seats and another $1000 for upholstery. Willing to part with them for around $1700. That's a $400 loss to me which I am willing to eat if they go to a good home and not just some random off Craigslist.

I don't get updates when there are messages on this forum so if you are interested contact me through instagram @dawdlingcupcake or email ta2dtart@aol.com
JENZ is offline   Reply With Quote