View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 08:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Zeetah
Enthusiast Member

Drives: z12
Zeetah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
sorry to hear that buddy, 3 tickets, wth....

he's such desperate to meet his ticket quota on the 2nd of the month??

you might want to google those charges, pretty sure you can find out the legality of the clear plate cover and tint-darkness.

regarding the front plate, just mount it and take a pic, show it to the judge, you should be fine.

on the plate cover, you might want to take it off, take a picture of it and also show it to the judge, I guess you didn't know even a clear regular plastic cover could be illigal.

That Licence Plate Cover Might Cost You $110 Ticket? - OurMidland.ca

regarding the tint....

Ontario limits amount of allowable window tint, cyclists rejoice - Windsor - CBC News

good luck man!!

thanks bro,

ya i think thats where i read the info earlier. i dont want to hire anyone, i did that before and they simply just show up for you, nothing extra really, bc the last time i was in court for i forgot what but it was like 5 years ago, i saw a bunch of those paralegals etc and all they said was there client plead guilty and the ticket was reduced and no points.

im just going to install the stupid front plate and take off the covers and take a pic, im also going to attempt to take off the tint myself, i just want to save a bit of money if i can do it myself.

he wouldnt answer my question of if its ok to leave on my rear tint, i know with 4 door cars you can have your rear passenger windows tinted really dark as well as your rear window and thats legal, and im assuming and it wouldnt only make sense the same applies to our car..

does anyone know what info shows up when they put in your plates on there comps?
Zeetah is offline   Reply With Quote