View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 05:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Tint place can remove the dark (and install legal if you want).
I had one of my work fleet cars pulled over for dark side window tint this sure if the law changed, or if itis just being enforced more. They can no longer safety a car in Ontario with illegal tint. I think that came into effect last month. My used Z is definitely a problem waiting to happen, but the dealer ignored my concerns. I got a good enough deal that I'll live with the cost if it becomes an issue.

The clear lic plate cover blows. Never heard of that being an issue before.

Still, could be worse. At least you were not part of the NFR Blue Mountain run this weekend, A bunch of drivers charged and several impounded for stunt driving.
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote