Thread: 2018 wrx;
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 05:42 PM   #29 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I ain't say I did it.... I'm not Da one dat made the comments that got your panties in a bunch. N don't call me son unless you have plans on takin' shyt to the street. Feel me Lil man?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
The only thing that distinguishes that piece o shyt from a corolla is that fvckin goofy azz poser wing it come with and the bbk. Otherwise, I'm confused as to which is which? Oh n I don't think they make corolla in low budget blue, like the Subaru.
uhhh... look at ur posts unknown. im not da one getting all upset. im just posting wat i feel about the current STI. i own both cars, i know wat im talking about.

can u even drive MT? like REALLY drive it? folks dat are complaining about torque on da STI is trying to pull in the wrong gear. remember, it's a 4 banger turbo. have to use upper RPM where most Z drivers would not downshift, u have to downshift on da STI. datz another reason why it's fun to drive too cause you really need to be good a driving MT to make this car go fast and da tranny is very forgiving if you're good at it.. like going into 1st gear at 18-20mph, no issue. u wouldnt even think of doing dat on a Z right? i mean i wouldn't, id just use 2nd gear. well guess wat, ure in da wrong gear den if u did dat on the STI.

i suppose if one was an avid S2K driver he/she'd know how to drive the STI properly.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote