View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 02:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zeetah
Enthusiast Member

Drives: z12
Zeetah is on a distinguished road
Default any advice on tickets? GTA ontario canada

so after my last run in i had my Z stored, took it out today to go to cdn tire to get screws and what not to install my front cover and on my way back a cop pulls me over right away, gives me a ticket for the no plate on front, i showed him my plate stuff i bought to get installed and was on my way home to do it and he didnt care, gave me tickets for window tint and gave me a 3rd ticket for having CLEAR plate cover on the rear. 3 tickets. and summoned me to court. so now i have to look for someone and pay them to remove my god damn tint and hope they dont damage the window. he also says youve been very polite, hes your ticket. never in 10 years has anyone ever said anything about my tint or the clear covers. and he says its a summons so if you dont show up or take care of these it could be upto 6 months in jail or $5000 fine, and then says dont worry it sounds bad but take care of these 3 things and the court will throw it away, and he said i suggest you get a lawyer or traffic ticket guy, so thats when i said, but you said if i take care of all 3 the court will throw it out and just take pics of it after, so will i still need a lawyer and thats when he shook his head with attitude saying im old enough to figure it out...... wth? so i cant ask him a valid question?

fkn bs, the biggest issue is the tint for me now.

does anyone know what happens if i keep the tints on? OR if i get pulled over 2 years later and the they ask about the tints again...

locked up for clear license plate cover............................. i even took pics, cant get any clearer than clear....

i cant believe he brushed off the fact that i was omw to getting the screws n such to install it.... i didnt have these at home so i had no choice to go and buy it............ man im pissed off.. even a ticket would have been fine, but he summons me to court and upto $5000 and jail????? my uncle thats a lawyer said its bs, ppl who get charged for assault get the same fine as my clear license plate, tint, etc crap

Last edited by Zeetah; 04-02-2017 at 02:13 PM.
Zeetah is offline   Reply With Quote