View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 06:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by resdm50 View Post
Not sure if anyone else feels the same way I do, but for whatever reason, no matter how hard I try to keep this car perfect, it's impossible. I try to be as careful as possible and yet I have a scrape, a few nicks, and a curbed wheel. The worst part about it is that I want to fix every little thing that's wrong with the car and it costs me a fortune. I'm almost coming to the realization that no matter how hard I try, something will always happen to my cars. Sorry for the rant, but I really needed to vent, lol.
if this is your dd, dont sweat it. things will happen to it. that's why it's a dd.

get a beater for dd if you want to keep your fun car in pristine shape.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote