Thread: YzGyz's turn!
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 02:02 PM   #259 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

This is not the OEM cover. This is the finned cover kit form Z1 I believe (you get the cover, Red-Line oil and RTV). I inspected the internals as best I could while turning and cleaning the inside. I cleaned the inside of the pumpkin as best as I could with water and dish soap (to emulsify the oil). I used lots and lots of rags to mop up the slurry. Once things look good I took the garden hose to her to rid of any residual water/soap then used compressed air to blow out all the water.

I lost my OEM cover somewhere. I dug around looking for it as my internals look darn good! I just need a cover finned or not. I just need a cover, lube, rtv and I'll be good to go. I'm seeing if I could find one locally. I'll send you a pm anyways.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote