View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 05:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

all of those options posted are great options. I'm in the garage car lift club. I will never go back if I could afford it! I looked into all of those except the lift stand during my lift browsing. I got lucky and found a scissor lift for dirt cheap and bought it. It really changed my wrenching life! It just make thing so much easier and safer! I probably would of gotten the Quickjack by Ranger/bendpak if I didn't stumble apon my lift. It's small, easy to set up, convenient with it's mobility and not priced too bad. My first choice would of been a 2 post of some kind like the Maxjack. It would be very awesome to be able to sit on a stool and wrench. Sure those other options are better than a floor jack and jack stands, but you still have to be on your back when you wrench! That sucks! If I had the ceiling height, I might of gotten the Maxjack.

PS. Tbatt has the Quickjack by Ranger. He had a few nice pics. It's pretty nifty!

That is a 5 gallon bucket next to the car for height reference.

Here is an underside view so you can get an idea of how much or what you can access on under the car.

Either way, nice upgrade
YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote