Thread: 2018 wrx;
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 05:34 PM   #22 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redglare View Post
I test drove a '16 rex, walked away unimpressed, it has the same TQ as the Z but when you actually flog it, it doesn't feel fast.... Not sure why but it feels like the car gives you 100% of its performance by 3-4k rpm and its dead after that, it actually felt quicker short shifting vs reving it out..........

the Z just keeps building power all the way to redline, which is more satisfying.
datz because u dont know how to drive the STI. stick with your skylark or watever cause ull probably end up blowing the engine as some newbs already have punching it in the wrong gear.

my Z feels flat to me beyond 4K RPM compared to my turbo cars.

those dat are posting shittt about da current STI dont know wtf ure talking about.
the aging Z is not at the same level as the STI as far as being a driver's car. the Z is a sporty "touring car" if u compared it with da current STI.

subaru took a combination of old technology and refined it. so if you like older tech cars like me, ull luv the STI. it is a fantastic car.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote