View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 08:32 AM   #8029 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

I've always carried the weight of spending with anyone I've been with. Vacation trips, dinners, etc. I never let the girl pay. I paid in full for everything to take the GF to Disney. Completely wrote it off and forgot about it already. Adjusted my accounts as well for it.

She just asked me if I wanted $1,000 cash or a check for the tickets since we had originally just spoken about each of us going 50/50 on the trip. I was just joking, but she took it to heart. She saved each paycheck and already has enough to cover her end.

So now here I am debating what parts to buy for the Z again this season.... I'm tempted to consult with Nextmod again for a rep INGS+1 lip even though they take forever to respond. And a knockoff fiberglass spoiler with duckbill addition.