View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 12:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
acorona370
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Nismo 2014
acorona370 is on a distinguished road

Airlift Performance

I just had mine installed over the "winter". i live in Chicago and with all the salt they throw down our roads are probably some of the worse ones in the US.. and on top of that we are broke so no money to fix them... ANYWAY

My drive way is on on incline and my neighbors already hate me with my tomei test pipes and exhaust. so keeping wood boards at the bottom of the drive they would probably file complaints. The bags allow me to clear my drive way, train tracks, high drive way entries exc.

Ride quality does chance a bit but unless you track your car alot i don't think it should effect you. my buddy is on coils and his whole front bumper is destroyed. Also when i invite him to meets he rides out days prior to check the area to see if he can make it to the meet... loll

I got bags and im happy with them. One thing i do recommend is getting 2 air compressors if your budget allows you too. it speeds up filling the tank and you don't have to listen to that annoying sound for too long. plus if one ever breaks down on you you're not stuck at whatever height your at.
acorona370 is offline   Reply With Quote