View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 10:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksagis View Post
Blueranger/Davectr, were you able to separate/split the plastic covers that go over the metal roll bars without doing damage to them so that you'd be able reinstall them? Looking at the pictures, it's hard to tell.

My technician said they tend to crack/split upon removal.
I was able to remove without damage using some panel removing tools. The only issue i had was a couple of clips that did not budge and broke. I already glued with epoxy and know they will hold just fine.

I searched the internet for weeks trying to find pictures to see where the clips are located and remove safely with no luck.

This is why I posted all of these pictures to help someone like me trying to remove and needed to see the clip locations.

Hope my pictures help you and others!

F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote