View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 10:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any Roadster Owners in Portland OR Area?

I am looking for any Roadster owners in the Portland area that might be able to help me?

I found one the most reputable roll bar fabricators in the country RPM Roll bar and asked if they produce a roll bar for our beloved Roadster that is NHRA/SCCA certified. They have only produced the roll bar for the 370Z Coupe but never had a certified Roadster roll bar fabricated.

I am asking if any Roadsters in the Portland area are available to have RPM roll bar take measurements so they can produce and once developed will serve the 370Z Roadster community.

I spoke to the owner Rob and he thought this was a good idea for development. This will not cost the volunteer any amount.

I am also willing to pay for someone in the area for their time and effort.

I know this is a long shot since I do not know how many owners exist in the area but in the end it will serve the entire 370Z roadster community if anyone ever needs a certified roll bar produced from a reputable company.

http://rpmrollbar.com/

Thanks
F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote