View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 08:49 PM   #104 (permalink)
Nik@SOHO
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nismo 370Z
Nik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG4247 View Post
Im not convinced this is a stock long block...

If its mine, its got coated Wiesco pistons and Oliver billet rods at a minimum. I would think it would hammer the ring lands on stock pistons.

I cant see the puny four bolt headbolt open deck block keeping this much cylinder pressure sealed up for very long.

Hey but what do I know! Maybe SOHO can provide more build info, as I am very interested in what is needed to achieve this level of power - reliably.
The car has 8,000 miles on it and the motor is completely stock... this is not the first car that we have made this type of power on. We have been running this type of power on our shop nismo for the past year trying to find the limit. Sebastian has also tuned a few cars with this type of power as well, it all comes down to the tune and fuel selection.
Nik@SOHO is offline   Reply With Quote