Thread: Uprev update
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 04:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Im also having an issue after the most recent Uprev update. After I did the update it seems the updated rom files don't work with my Z. My Z now doesnt recognize that the clutch pedal is being pressed and the gear selection indicator on the tach is blank, therefore it will not start or turnover. It tells me to press the clutch pedal. I logged the clutch pedal and the value doesn't change when I press the pedal. After a while I discovered that my ECU part number had changed (weird), so I downloaded the new rom file from Uprev and flashed it. Same issue. If I flash an old tune file before Uprev required you to use an "updated file" from Feb. the car will turn over and start.

Ive contacted Uprev and am trying to find a solution now. Hopefully it won't take long.