View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 08:41 PM   #8113 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Pixies are actually touring right now, and I have a trip coming up that coincides with their tour. I was really tempted to see them, but tickets are pricey and its Frank Black without Kim Deal.

Still, what an amazing band.

Bone Machine is one of my favorite, but less popular, songs of theirs. Actually, whole Surfer Rosa album is brilliant.
Yeah, some friends and I have been discussing making the trip to New Orleans to see them since the show in Nashville is sold out. I agree that it's not the same without Kim Deal, but not sure if I'll get another chance to see Frank Black play their songs.
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote