View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #18 (permalink)
!xoible
Base Member

Drives: some car
!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by msl82 View Post
LOL, typical BMW fanboy response.

So stuck up with BMW badge, that they will regard all other non-BMW cars as piece of ****, no matter how good that car is for its price.
im not anything fanboy, im on a Z forum wanting to buy a Z and i owned more than one infiniti before my BMW's. you are missing my argument. say if the 370Z was priced almost as much as Cayman S the Z will have a harder time competing in the market, do you not agree? i know you guys here all love the Z and probably do not give any credit to the "bland lame mainstream with stupid interior" cayman S, but let's get real!

if the G37 was priced as high as the 3er you would see much less of it on the street. people who can afford the 3er are not likely to ditch the 3er for the G37.

i am not saying it's a piece of ****, but the price is a huge part of what makes the G compete. i give credit where it's due, i've had both cars and drove both to their limits!
!xoible is offline   Reply With Quote