View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 01:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
BlackCherry Z
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z BC A7
BlackCherry Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronarg View Post
Hello,

I'm going in again after filing a complaint with the service center because when I use the turn signal and then slightly move the wheel you can hear a loud click noise.

I did a 40k service and it was a really bad experience, got some other problems too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbba6jisxj...%2004.mp4?dl=0

They told me this is normal... that even other cars have the same at some extent. For me it shouldn't.

Another noise I noticed, it's intermittent and comes from the hinge where the driver seat belt hangs on the left side. If I hold it with my hand, there is never a noise.. otherwise not always, I can hear a small noise.

So what's your take on these?
I have A 16 BASE model with added paddle shifters. I get NO noticeable click noise like yours when turning the turn signals on and then starting into the turn. Doesn't seem right but maybe this does very from car to car. I would have it looked at if still under warranty though. it would bother me as well. BUT... Good Sound Systems do help cancel out stuff like this.

I do not have any seat belt noise either. My old 03 350Z had this issue since the belt just hung on the side without any positioning brackets or hinges on the seats like the 370. It rattled on the side of the door. I would check for loose hardware. This should be an easy cure most likely.
BlackCherry Z is offline   Reply With Quote