View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 06:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kris9884
Base Member

Drives: 2008 G37s
Kris9884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I know that on this forum in particular, it is unlikely I will find potential buyers for the block. Its just that I might as well post it here just in case someone finds it on a random glance.

People who build such race cars are not used to thinking of the 370z as a realistically rewarding platform because there has been a few critical missing links. Anyone remaining in this community is here because those limitations are of no concern for their personal use and goals of the car.

I personally believe that the market for a billet 370z block is entirely outside of the 370z community! It would be a person who is interested in building something that isnt just another Vette, Viper, Supra, for the RWD classes.

So I was actually expecting a ton more criticism with my post here.
I agree with this. Anyone can swap in a built 2J and call it a day at 1000hp but that's old news. This is just a really rad way of being different. I'd love to see this happen but I couldn't justify something like that, hell, my cars not even paid off yet lol.