View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 05:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I know that on this forum in particular, it is unlikely I will find potential buyers for the block. Its just that I might as well post it here just in case someone finds it on a random glance.

People who build such race cars are not used to thinking of the 370z as a realistically rewarding platform because there has been a few critical missing links. Anyone remaining in this community is here because those limitations are of no concern for their personal use and goals of the car.

I personally believe that the market for a billet 370z block is entirely outside of the 370z community! It would be a person who is interested in building something that isnt just another Vette, Viper, Supra, for the RWD classes.

So I was actually expecting a ton more criticism with my post here.
I'm totally with you buddy. DARE TO BE DIFFERENT! If I wanted proven results I would be wheeling one of the platforms above! no hate what so ever. more less just picking your brain to find what your plans are with such a project that is merely all! FYI I have some pretty game breaking news I NEED to share with you about what we spoke on a couple months ago. ill message you as soon as I'm done commuting to Toledo my dude!