View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 03:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute

HEY MANNNN in my defense I had the top of the switch off of the assembly so that I could separate the mirror controls from the door locks/windows. much harder to tell by looking at a recessed stub than an entire button XD

anyway ILL HAVE YOU KNOW... I got it!

rebuilt the driver side window motor plugged it back in and it magically appeased the BCM gods

to answer your question though semty; yes, I had performed the long reset procedure. I actually found it by stumbling across a long dead thread of you helping another lad with the issue. Nice to see some familiar faces still around here XD. Sorry ive had a rough last year or so. been finding it hard to dig up the motivation to work on the "project" at times.
Don't worry about ol wapak. it like the rest of ohio is getting invaded by narcotics