View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 07:54 AM   #97 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Looks like the Stelvio will be Coming sooner than later. It's been added to the line up as a pre-production model. My guess would be probably in November like the Giulia.

https://www.alfaromeousa.com/cars/alfa-romeo-models
I hope you are right. But having watched Alfa Romeo closely for the past 3-1/2 years, I can tell you that's not a guarantee just yet. Still, a hopeful sign.

I practically wore out the configurator for the 4C, in the year between my original interest in the car and its actual arrival. But they are getting better now. You can actually even track your order now (something that the Germans have allowed you to do since the dawn of time, but apparently it's a new concept in Italy!!!).
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote