View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 10:40 PM   #34 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
Car been parked a long time but I'd swear my cruise moves my launch rpm up or down by 100rpm per click of the button. Ecutek/Seb also

Yes, that would be in a map with launch control activated, and provided you are set up to launch/on the throttle.

My launch control map is different than my traction control map so I can't speak to how it would work with both active on one map. Assuming it's possible, I'd imagine that you set the slip % before you go to launch, then once you're set up to launch and on the Rev limiter, you'd adjust the limit up and down with the same button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk