View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 10:18 PM   #32 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousewei84 View Post
Thank you for the input! I was told by my tuner that I need to purchase additional EcuTek Bluetooth hardware ($299) to be able to adjust slip % myself. Not sure how you get it adjustable through cruise control? Did you buy the same hard ware too to enable adjust it on cruise control?

Current I can only adjust which map to use through cruise control.

Btw how you feel about the differences on slip %? I am trying to find a sweet spot for track where it will not limit engine input when full throttle coming out of turn and also can help you to control it than factory traction control off. What are the percentages you feel and you would recommend it for track/skidpad/street? Thank you very much for the help!

I didn't get the BT dongle, the way mine works is once I'm on my traction control map, as long as cruise control is OFF I can press up and down on that rocker to adjust the slip %. No Bluetooth required. SpecialtyZ did this for me. Don't hold cancel down or you'll be changing the map as you currently do.

I found 40% grip (60% slip) to be great for the street. For track/skidpad I can't comment yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk