Thread: EcuTek help
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 11:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
Array
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '12 Pearly White
Array is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbgy216 View Post
umm a tuner over here in England. And no the features weren't explained at the time, we were just told after the car had been pulled off the dyno and after the initial test-drive that many other things can be later programmed into this system regarding adding additional parts such as a new intake or adjustments to various other maps.

Its just that from what I've read on forums and other web pages i thought the features would have already been mapped into the software. Where would you say i stand in contacting the tuner and questioning why these features haven't been added into my map? Would I have to pay for more dyno time or should i just have to take the car back and have the map updated so the features can be activated?
You should figure out what package you purchased with this tune, you are describing features but have not placed a name on what software the tune was performed with, for what price or even how long it took, we know you had the car tuned in England somewhere but at what shop. Please elaborate

Last edited by Array; 03-23-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Array is offline   Reply With Quote