View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 02:49 AM   #20 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmDZ View Post
Anyone else have experience with these? My shop has had two pairs of these arms have major clearance issues.
I forget if it was here or on one of the FB pages (or both) but I've seen the same thing reported before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmDZ View Post
People who need to meet class requirements. lol
What are the "class requirements"? Regardless if you pick these or the SPL version, they're both complete replacements. Is there a cost limit? (I'm just being curious)

But, like OptionZero said (although not in the same manner), I wouldn't compare SPC to SPL. I didn't want to pay the extra at first but after reading of all the issues between these, the older version and their rear arms I just held off a few weeks and paid the extra $$
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote