View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 12:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

markup and doc fee is just ripoff....

someone just purchased an Infiniti CPO and the document fee was $80.

One year old car with 14k miles is low on brake fluid. What else is wrong with the car? Any accidents or paint work done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twyrick View Post
I bought my slightly used 2016 (14.5K miles on it) from them -- but to be perfectly honest? They kinda screwed me on it. The car is exactly what I was looking for, so it's not that. But all of their advertising listed one price, yet at the end, the salesperson snuck in a line item charge of $1,000 that was absolutely nothing but dealer markup. I didn't catch it until I had already signed most of the paperwork and was going over the extended warranty options in the Finance office. When I questioned it then, the Finance lady went to "check on it" and came back with an attitude, basically shoving the papers back in my face and sternly pointing out that I already signed off, agreeing to it.

And to make it all the more insulting, Priority Nissan already hits you with a supposedly non-negotiable $699 "documentation fee", which I didn't even try to argue over (since my thought was, the original asking price of the car was fair enough and I'd let them make their $700 profit).

Then, I got the car home and had to add brake fluid right away, since it had the brake light randomly flickering on and off, along with the traction light, after I got about half way back. (So much for that big multi-point inspection they bragged about on these Certified used vehicles, I guess?)
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote