View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 11:45 AM   #4918 (permalink)
Kzonts
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Roadster
Kzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Hope none of you had your Zs out in the hail aroung Greenville/Greer today about 5:30.

Coming off of Pelham Rd today my daily driver Toyota got hammered. Windshield got broke in in 5 places. The hail took my side mirror off and hit the spoiler so hard that my 3rd brake light lens busted off.

I had to stop and get some duct tape to cover the window because the glass shards were dropping on the seat while I was driving back home and water was coming in on me

About 50 giants dents all over the car. These may be more then the old Dent Wizard guy can handle...

Spoiler
Wow! I can't imagine what that was like. I guess the insurance adjusters will be busy this week.