View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 08:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

I had it done about 2 years ago when they first came out with the tripple pass and was also quoted 1200$ for the install. Actually i was quoted 600$ but by the time the job was finished they wanted to charge me around 1600$ but i refused to pay that so the service advisor got the price down to 1200 (lucky me)...also after this install they asked me not to bring the car back to them because they are not a performance shop and my car had gone beyond what their techs and equipment could handle. After i picked the car up i stopped for gas across the street from the dealership and when i got out I could hear a hissing sound coming from the engine bay. It was the freon leaking out of the radiator so i immediately took it back but the shop had closed and i had to go home..this was after paying 600$ for the radiator and 1200$ for the install. I believe i found out later on the forum that csf used the wrong size bolt which caused the leak. They fixed the issue but it was after i paid around 2k to install a radiator.
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote