View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 02:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
chuckd05
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No longer a Z
chuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname View Post
you really have to find out what's your dealership stand on modding.... my dealer told me to keep every stock part and if something is wrong... before sending pics and info to HQ for warranty work.... they or I would install the stock parts for the pics....lol
Ive always had no problems with my dealerships. Honda. Infinti, and now Nissan. All of them have been mod friendly. The Nissan Dealership by me has there own performance division with competitive pricing so I just go there. Its a win-win situation for me, I guess it depends on the dealership. I have test pipes and i brought my car in, and the service manager make a remark how he loved the cold start aggressiveness and sound without the cats on. I was in to reset my TPMS when i got the 19" rays, which they didnt charge me for even though they weren't the original rims. So the cats out of the bag now for me, but as per what he said I highly doubt I will have any issues if work is needed.