View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 04:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Billet Engine Block

I am seeking a few guys interested in a billet aluminum VQ35HR/VQ37VHR engine block. Water cooled with iron wet sleeves, enlarged head stud threads, and a couple other interesting design features that we would dial-in if we get that far. *Not* as an in-house / CJM product, I am merely making the push for it. I have 2 options for interested manufacturers of billet blocks, both with lots of experience and reputation.

We need 5+ guys on an initial order to get anywhere with it.

Cost: Brace for impact to the scale of $10,000 - $14,000 (pending some design features) for a *BARE BLOCK*. I will push for sub 10k, but we cannot have anyone who is holding their breath for that, its unlikely we will achieve that goal.

This is, of course, intended for top level drag racing, roll racing, and dyno queen projects. If this is something that excites you enough to empty your children's college fund, please shoot me a PM or email so I can get you on the list and see if we can make it happen.

Thanks