View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 03:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
ChesapeakeVA
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z BC M6
ChesapeakeVA is on a distinguished road
Default FS: Amuse Front Bumper Fly1 Motorsports

Bumper has a very slight crack on the tip. Local shop told me it would be relatively easy to fill in & paint over. (Would just lose the carbon accent). Otherwise, bumper is immaculate. Paint is free of any scratches or chips. Edit: $767 Shipped!

Shortly after purchasing my Z, i clicked the push-start button without realizing that i had nudged the shifter into gear. So it stalled & jumped forward and bit the curb a bit (& my heart).

Given that i just bought the car, and it has the full carbon-accented amuse kit from fly 1, ive chosen ego & pride over common sense and ordered a new one, investing another $1k extra in just keeping the front carbon lip visible vs being filled in and painted over. Ironically, the original owner of the vehicle did the same thing. So i have all the receipts from this happening in October (putting the bumpers age at 6months)

Lohit just marked new bumper for pickup by freight company. Probably will be ~ 3 weeks before ive received & installed new bumper.

No rush to sell. Open to trades. If there isnt much interest in it, ill probably keep it on the car into the summer time, or untill i retire this car from daily driving. Most people dont notice it unless i point it out.

Not sure how to price this, so ill start at $490 + Shipping.

EDIT: XPO logistics quotes me $277 to ship to florida w/ pickup at a local facility down there. Residential to Residential could be more but since the box only weighs 45lbs they'll let me consider my place of work as commercial even though it doesnt have a loading dock. I think a coworker's newlywed wife might work for XPO so i'll try for a sweeter deal when they return from their honeymoon. I'd set the expectation of $277 for shipping to most of the continental US though, as that's what i paid to get the new one from cali

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited by ChesapeakeVA; 03-24-2017 at 04:30 PM.
ChesapeakeVA is offline   Reply With Quote