View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 03:11 PM   #113 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Surfdog's 09 journal

I've run the RA1s wet and dry and love them they get faster and faster as they wear down. I run square 18x275s so I can rotate them with wear.

I had REALLY good grip on the wet.

My street rubber is PSS. There is no comparison at the track. The only concern is g Force with oil and fuel starve. I'm fuel starving at 2/3 tank!!!!

I put in plunks pump to fix that issue and a deep billet pan to make sure I don't run out of oil. Be careful with that. (I'm considering a acusump)

The RRs are a bit better dry. I'll let you know if their worth loosing the wet grip of RA1s

My advice? If your a racer then RRs for ultimate limit performance. If your a weekend TrackAddict (like me) RA1s so you can run in the occasional wet day with negligible loss of grip in the dry.
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix

Last edited by SurfDog; 03-21-2017 at 03:14 PM.
SurfDog is offline   Reply With Quote