View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 12:58 PM   #1675 (permalink)
Kzonts
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Roadster
Kzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkeller099 View Post
My failure to report:
Sport package 2015
Miles - 10500

Symptoms: Spongy pedal not returning
Diagnosis: CSC failure. Took to dealer who was going to put in the GTR fluid to resolve spongy pedal. Lead tech put car on lift and found clutch fluid in tranny bellhousing from leaking CSC. Tech found fluid was trashing clutch.

Major Parts Replaced:
-CSC
-Clutch disc
-Clutch pressure plate

~$1800 in warranty repair. Dealer returned car in one day; was hassle free repair through service advisor Patrick at Nationwide in Baltimore.
How hard do you drive the car? Just curious. Did they put in another stock CSC? You know what that means :-)

I'm replacing mine this Friday with Zspeed CMAK external release, and hopefully drive worry free in that respect.