View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 08:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
Shaggy370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Nissan 370z MB
Shaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond repute

So I ended up ordering a set of post maf silicon hoses from Concept Z Performance. I was going to wait and see how the filters did on their own but I knew I would have bought the hoses eventually anyways. I will post up pics when I get them installed, I ordered the black hoses as I am not a big fan of the red or blue. I've got t-bolt clamps in my tool box that will be going on with it as well.

Pretty sure I am done ordering parts until I am ready to order the clutch and ZSpeed CMAK kit. I have been trying to find a transmission mount and it looks like Z1 is the only one that offers a mount. Is there another company that also makes a transmission mount?