View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 06:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rid3_FaM0uS
Track Member

Drives: 2011 BS Nismo 370z
Rid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond reputeRid3_FaM0uS has a reputation beyond repute
Default "ANOTHER" Window Problem

So I had the issue of window motors not going up after being in the down position. Panicked before using google to do my homework and started troubleshooting to see if I might have had a bad window motor or master switch. Did my homework performed the reset and now the BCM apparently thinks my fu@king driver side window up position is "down" and down is "up". Tried playing around with the resets to get it adjusted, tried resetting the battery, used uprev to cycle my window motors "down" on the BCM and only the passenger window goes down(because it's apparently programmed backwards on the driver side now.) now it's just my luck that the passenger window will do absolutely NOTHING after having uprev run the window down. to cut to the chase here is there any way to reset the BCM or is this thing just fuqed beyond belief.