View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 05:11 PM   #37 (permalink)
Zatanna Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370z 6MT
Zatanna Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
With 5 years and a private parking lot, you should be having some good fun

You know what the two threads have in common? They were started by the same person

You sure are going through a lot of trouble to respond to all my comments as though you do care

I can be very nice or very mean depending on the circumstances. Online or in person doesn't matter. A number of people on this forum have met me in person, so just ask them. I'm negative when deserving, sure. But honestly, I'm only still going here because I missed out on your other thread ... and because you chose to get defensive instead of providing actual information about your problem in this thread.

P.S. a TSX blew by me at 90 mph this afternoon and got the 'kill' ... guess I'm a loser
Nope just telling it how I see it. And all I can see is a arrogant person speaking BS that doesn't even matter. And I wish I knew you in person, you probably sure in hell wouldn't say a word then... lol keep talking negative over a computer screen. Hope it makes you feel tough. When I see a stupid thread I don't care for I don't go try and talk down on someone and be negative. Well cause I'm not a **** talker over a computer screen!! I'm a pretty positive person with a good outlook on life