View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 04:38 PM   #34 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatanna Z View Post
I do know how to drift decently I'm not a pro by any means but I do know how to "power over" lol
With 5 years and a private parking lot, you should be having some good fun

Quote:
and that other thread still doesn't have anything to do with this thread so it doesn't even make sense to bring that up.
You know what the two threads have in common? They were started by the same person

Quote:
And still I don't care about your "conclusions" or whatever you wanna call it.
You sure are going through a lot of trouble to respond to all my comments as though you do care

Quote:
Like I said you're just one of those people who is probably just sad about their own self esteem so you feel the need to be negative to other people. Could just imagine how you really are in person.
I can be very nice or very mean depending on the circumstances. Online or in person doesn't matter. A number of people on this forum have met me in person, so just ask them. I'm negative when deserving, sure. But honestly, I'm only still going here because I missed out on your other thread ... and because you chose to get defensive instead of providing actual information about your problem in this thread.

P.S. a TSX blew by me at 90 mph this afternoon and got the 'kill' ... guess I'm a loser

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |