Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 01:37 PM   #1187 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
I'll give them credit for making Rositia a somewhat more interesting character on the show than she is in the comic. She's portrayed pretty much as just a floozy in the comic.

I like the guy they cast as Gregory.

The Eugene situation was reasonable given the way they had things turn out, but now they're stuck with it... they'll have to work around that a bit now.

One quick (super minor) spoiler:
( Click to show/hide )
Regarding Maggie's comment to Daryl about how she'd like to see some people die. Remember that

By the way, I am genuinely curious about who looks and who doesn't and why they do or don't
I am like Negen in that I think she is "BAAAAAD-Assssss", plus I think she and Sasha are smokin' hot. The interaction between Simon and Gregory was quite enjoyable as well. We learned something interesting about Jesus!.

No, I do not want to see any spoilers no matter what. I hate speculation and fan theories as I enjoy to sit down with a glass of wine and let things unfold with an unencumbered mind.

Last thing I will say is that you f**kers are so spoiled. When I was a kid shows like TWD were few and far between (or did not exist) and they were of low production value. So I get kinda salty when I see the complaints the next day on how terrible the episode was...

(I call you guys f**kers in the most loving sense of course )
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote