View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 12:45 PM   #30 (permalink)
Zatanna Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370z 6MT
Zatanna Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
The worthless thread I was referring to is the linked thread about your 'kills'. Congrats beating that TSX btw

I tried helping you initially. But after seeing that other thread you started ...

Seriously, though, how can you have 5 years of drifting experience and not know how to powah ovah? At least you do it on a closed course

I'm not giving an opinion. I was just stating conclusions I came to based on my observations in your threads. Some of them may have been less accurate than others, but this thread isn't useful enough to the forum for me to worry or care about correcting myself. And I do enjoy a nice
I do know how to drift decently I'm not a pro by any means but I do know how to "power over" lol and that other thread still doesn't have anything to do with this thread so it doesn't even make sense to bring that up. And still I don't care about your "conclusions" or whatever you wanna call it. Like I said you're just one of those people who is probably just sad about their own self esteem so you feel the need to be negative to other people. Could just imagine how you really are in person.