View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:39 AM   #22 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatanna Z View Post
Lol if it's worthless then don't come in read it and post in it. You don't look too bright wasting your time on something you call worthless. I could care less about your opinion. I'm not here to argue I'm here to just discuss things about cars with other people. And my uncle owns a business that has a huge lot I have my fun in with my car so gtfo with your assumptions
The worthless thread I was referring to is the linked thread about your 'kills'. Congrats beating that TSX btw

I tried helping you initially. But after seeing that other thread you started ...

Seriously, though, how can you have 5 years of drifting experience and not know how to powah ovah? At least you do it on a closed course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatanna Z View Post
Obviously with people like yourself you think you need to give your unwanted opinion over a computer screen cause you have nothing better to do lol
I'm not giving an opinion. I was just stating conclusions I came to based on my observations in your threads. Some of them may have been less accurate than others, but this thread isn't useful enough to the forum for me to worry or care about correcting myself. And I do enjoy a nice

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |