View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 06:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
Shaggy370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Nissan 370z MB
Shaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I am happy with the stock air boxes being back on. Its obvious that there isn't much room for improvement and I am not big on having the filters up front or down low since it can rain a good bit here. That and the road here are dirty so I would be taking the bumper off once a month. lol

As for motor mounts I think you're right I believe what I am trying to eliminate would be accomplished with coil overs. I don't like the body lift on acceleration. I want to eliminate any weak points on the car so I am not so paranoid when driving it hard. Replacing the clutch and installing the CMAK will be a big relief for me.

Yeah I have looked at SouthBend clutches before. I like that with the ZSpeed Clutch kits they offer QUIET clutch options because even the stock clutch in the Z is loud in a bad way. lol Mine makes noise when the clutch is engaged and disengaged. That's what got me thinking that I better replace the clutch at the same time I remove the stupid CSC. There are definitely more reviews on the Southbend clutches so I may go that route.

Last edited by Shaggy370Z; 03-20-2017 at 06:49 AM.
Shaggy370Z is offline   Reply With Quote