View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 09:14 PM   #154 (permalink)
KE_1508
Base Member

Drives: 08 Nismo 350Z # 1508
KE_1508 is on a distinguished road

I've used Motul 660, Torque RT700, and Endless RF650. Car is on DBA Club Spec 4000 rotors paired with Carbotech XP10 F &R. In addition, I recently added the Z1 BMC brace, which I highly recommend for track guys. Even street users can benefit. Biggest difference is how much less of an effort on the pedal you need to use.

The Motul was alright. Not really the most cost effective/durable option in my experience. AZ is hot as hell. It didn't last more than a few months. It lost its "freshness" so to speak in terms of pedal pressure. The Torque RT700 actually was still clear/gold in color a year ago. Had 3 track days on them and when I flushed the system, it was as black as night.

-Keep in mind, the car was used on the street pretty often as well, but lasted atleast 1 year and a half, which IMO is exceptional considering how fluids break down.

Recently, I switched to Endless RF650 and all the small nuances that I was experiencing with the other two fluids were not occurring. I'll most likely be writing my review in the later months to see how it holds up with street use. On track, its phenomenal. No pressure change during sessions and very consistent.
KE_1508 is offline   Reply With Quote