View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 05:35 PM   #18 (permalink)
Shaggy370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Nissan 370z MB
Shaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond repute

The car definitely has more torque with the stock air boxes. Definitely thinking the post maf hoses will allow it to breath a bit easier by eliminating the resonators on the stock hoses. Still not sure what filters, I was thinking AFE or HKS since both have good reviews.

Been thinking it may be a good idea to pick up some upgraded engine and tranny mounts because the stock ones seem too soft. I definitely don't want a lot of drivetrain vibration so I am open to suggestions on which mounts to get. The only ones I have seen since I have been looking are the Z1 adjustable mounts.

Should be ordering the ZSpeed CMAK elimination kit next week. I am also considering replacing the clutch while I am in there too. Been trying to decided between ZSpeed's Stage 2 Street HD Quiet and the Stage 3 Super Street clutch. I need something that can handle the power output of a supercharger kit (Either RJM or Stillen). I do not want to run a puck clutch disc unless its the only option.