View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 11:24 AM   #3399 (permalink)
KE_1508
Base Member

Drives: 08 Nismo 350Z # 1508
KE_1508 is on a distinguished road

The thing that really surprised me was how quickly the car depreciated over the years. I look back and remembered these were sub 50k (depending on model). Now anyone for the most part can jump into one especially the 350s.

Hotrodz and I discussed this as well a week ago. Nissan needs to step up their game to compete with the mustangs, camaros, etc.

In regards to the Infiniti, that Renault model looks great, but again I think the whole weight of the car will spoil the handling. I'll admit that the Z is not the lightest, but responds pretty quickly considering its size/weight. In relation, the grand tour reviewed the RCF. The first thing Jeremy commented on was the weight. He was hoping it would inherit what made the LFA so great. Yes, this is comparing apples to oranges because we all know how long Toyota/Lexus took to develop that car.

That is how I feel with the Z. They can make it so much better from an enthusiast standpoint. We all knew what we wanted back when Nissan did that Project Z car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KE_1508 is offline   Reply With Quote